Membership with the Hellenic Heritage Foundation offers an opportunity to become involved with a great cause which is committed to preserving and promoting our Hellenic heritage, culture and education in Canada for generations to come.
Our sustaining members are individuals who share our desire to serve and promote the objectives of our organization and who commit their time while offering their support to the Foundations’ annual activities and events.
We encourage you to consider becoming a member of HHF. Our membership fee is $500 and it is tax deductible.
Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to participate in HHF's Board Committees and assist with special projects;
- Attendance and participation at the HHF's Annual General Meeting including voting rights;
- Invitations to attend exclusive HHF functions;
- Acknowledgement and recognition on the website, in newsletters and in the annual Gala program;
- An opportunity to network with like-minded businesspersons and professionals;
HHF is greatly dependent on the support of Volunteers to deliver on it’s mission.
You may choose to volunteer by joining a committee, our Board, or support us in our office with administrative tasks relating to events, and projects. If you have expertise in areas of project management, social media, fund raising, graphic design, marketing, finance, or administration, please consider giving some of your time to HHF.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Help make a difference
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Learn new skills
- Meet people
- Take on a challenge
- Be part of a great organization
- Invitation to attend events
- Have fun!
Please contact us at [email protected] today! Volunteers are crucial to our success!