The EU is undoubtedly at a crossroads.
Financial crisis, refugee crisis, demographic crisis, institutional crises are all straining the Union.
In this series of panels, we will look at these different crises and what they mean for Europe, democracy and the international community.
Refreshments and Lunch will be served.
The Jean Monnet Chair and the Hellenic Heritage Foundation Chair jointly present:
A one-day conference (series of panels)
“Reflections on the Crises in Europe”
Friday, March 4, 2016, 9:30 – 4:30
Room: Ross S674, York University
Confirmed speakers include:
• Leo Panitch, York University
• Thabit Abdulla, York University
• Sakis Gekas. York University
• Feyzi Baban, Trent University
• Christopher Kyriakides, York University • David McNally, York University • Phil Triandafilopoulos, University of Toronto • Heather MacRae, York University
The event is co-sponsored by The Jean Monnet Chair and the Hellenic Heritage Foundation Chair