Membership with the Hellenic Heritage Foundation offers an opportunity to become involved with a great cause which is committed to preserving and promoting our Hellenic heritage, culture and education in Canada for generations to come.
Our Sustaining Members are individuals who share our desire to serve and promote the objectives of our organization and who commit their time while offering their support to the Foundations’ annual activities and events.
We encourage you to contact us for more information and to become a Member.
Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to participate in HHF's Board Committees and assist with special projects;
- Attendance and participation at the HHF's Annual General Meeting including voting rights.
- Invitations to attend exclusive HHF functions with Board of Directors and Honourary Directors;
- Acknowledgement and recognition on the website, in newsletters and in the annual Gala program;
- An opportunity to network with like-minded businesspersons and professionals;
- A charitable receipt for income tax purposes.
Please contact us
HHF is greatly dependent on the support of Volunteers to deliver on it’s mission.
You may choose to volunteer by joining a committee, our Board, or support us in our office with administrative tasks relating to events, and projects. If you have expertise in areas of project management, social media, fund raising, graphic design, marketing, finance, or administration, please consider giving some of your time to HHF.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Volunteers are crucial to our success!